Your membership investment helps us to help you and improve the overall business climate in Vail.
The current COVID19 situation has shown that the Vail Chamber is vital to the business community.
Our team has been working tirelessly to make sure you are receiving the information you need for the health of you, your family, employees, friends, and the health of your business.
We are working closely with a variety of organizations to understand and communicate the constant changes with our situation. We would only be able to do this with the support of the membership.
Our Executive Director, Alison Wadey, the Chamber team of Katie Kukar and Denise Cheng, the VCBA Board attend all local regional and statewide meetings so we can share the valuable information with you. We discuss your concerns and share those concerns with the Town of Vail, Town Council, Eagle County, Vail Health, Vail Resorts, Representative Joe Neguese, State Senators, Small Business Administration, and more.
We created the COVID19 page that has all the information we receive on it, plus all the forms, surveys, links you need to view. You can also access the Twitter Page for real-time business updates and the Facebook page for updates on specials, hours, take-away options
As always, if you need to talk with us you can send an email or call the office and leave a message. We will return your phone call. 970-477-0075.
In return you will receive:
- Regular business and community networking events.
- Chamber seminars, workshops, and other educational programs
- Free listing on our new web site with a link to your business or organization.
- Media credits provided by the Vail Daily and NRC Broadcasting.
- Business referrals
- Promotional opportunities in the VCBA’s communication to its members.
- Special member rates for other business to business promotions.
- The opportunity for you to place information about your business or organization in our office and at trade shows.
- Representation and advocacy at Town Council Meetings and other relevant meetings such as parking committee meetings, Vail Local Marketing District meetings, Vail Economic Advisory Council meetings and others.
- TV8 complimentary interview for new members
- Vail Daily complimentary ad for new members for (1) 2c×5″, 4-color ad unit
- KZYR discounted Weather Sponsorship (“This weather report is brought to you by…”)
Subject to Change
As a part of its mission of Cooperation, Collaboration, and Communication, the Vail Chamber of Business Association is proud to help local and state-wide businesses host events and educational forums. The VCBA regularly collaborates with businesses and non-profit organizations to enhance the Vail community through education and charity.
BB&B First Annual Golf Tournament:
VCBA host the “Businesses, Bogeys, and Bragging Rights” Golf Tournament in support of the Vail Recreation District’s Tom Slaughter Memorial Grant. This scholarship helps local in-need children participate in VRD camps and programs. The VCBA is dedicated to supporting the Vail community.
The Vail Chamber of Business and Association is proud to partner with the Vail Valley Partnership in supporting the tradition of offering discounted ski and snowboard passes to local business owners and employees. In order to qualify for the Merchant Pass you must be affiliated with a business that is a member with either the VCBA or VVP.
Vail-Beaver Creek Restaurant Week
$20.19 Restaurant Week is scheduled for May 26- June 2, 2019 and September 27- October 6, 2019. More info at www.diningataltitude.com