Merchant Ski Pass Program 20-21
Members of the Vail Chamber and Business Association can participate in the Merchant Pass program. If you are not a member learn about Membership Here
Get your Merchant Pass- Registration Form
- Be a VCBA Member in Good Standing
- Pay VCBA Dues: Membership Benefits
MEMBERSHIP – $650
HOME BUSINESS/NONPROFIT – $300
- Complete Merchant Pass Registration Form and Include the name/email of the person who will be attending the 2 qualifying events. PRIMAVAIL EVENTS
- The merchant/business owner can visit the ticket office and purchase merchant passes with a company credit card/check.
- Go to the Gold Peak Ticket office to get your Merchant Ski Pass. Call (970) SKI-VAIL (754-8245) Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. IF you have questions.
- Merchants can also e-mail email@example.com, or visit www.vail.com/vbcmerchantpass.
Vail – Like Nothing On Earth!
For over fifty years, the name “Vail” has been synonymous with the American alpine experience. Situated high up in the Gore Valley and surrounded by the White River National Forest, our community is ideally located in proximity to all that the Rocky Mountains have to offer. The founders of Vail decided to model the town after a European style alpine village. Today hand painted floral exteriors on several lodges creates a charming atmosphere for families and couples. Whether you are here for the ski season or the summer, Vail is the most spectacular valley in Colorado. This web site will help you with any questions about activities, planning your vacation, relocating, or any other general information. We hope that you have a great experience!!