The Colorado Hotel & Lodging Association (CHLA) sent out a memo outlining the Covid Dial Updates for Hotels and Lodges.
|Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment (CDPHE) announced they will be updating the COVID Dial 3.0 Public Health Order to allow 5-Star Certified businesses to operate Indoor Seated Events at 100%capacity with 6′ of distance. |
Events over 500 people will need to consult with CDPHE. Click here to read the letter from CDPHE that details this update and their plans for future health orders.
|Capacities included in the PHO include: |
* 5 Star restaurants and gyms in Levels Blue and Yellow may operate at 100% capacity with 6 feet of distance between parties as a way to provide businesses with increased flexibility, while still limiting indoor mass gatherings. The state expects that maintaining a 6-foot distancing requirement will be a limiting factor for most indoor spaces.
* 5 Star certified seated events may operate at 100% capacity with 6′ of distance. Events over 500 people will need to consult with CDPHE.
* 5 Star certified unseated indoor events may operate at 50% capacity with a 500-person limit in Level Blue. 5 Star seated indoor events in Level Yellow may operate at 50% capacity with a 225 person limit and unseated indoor events in Level Yellow may operate at 50% capacity with a 175 person limit.
* Outdoor events in Levels Green and Blue no longer have state-level capacity restrictions under the dial. Counties may choose to implement capacity restrictions on outdoor events at the local level.
* There is no longer a state limit on personal gathering sizes. The state will follow CDC’s guidance on personal gatherings. The CDC still “strongly recommends avoiding larger gatherings and crowds to prevent the spread of COVID-19.”
* Bars (that do not serve food) can now open under Level Blue. The capacity limit is 25% capacity or 75 people, whichever is fewer.
* Most restrictions in Level Green: Protect Our Neighbors are now removed. Bars and indoor events must still adhere to a 50% capacity limit or a 500-person cap, whichever is fewer.
n addition to the COVID Dial PHO, please be sure you are in compliance with all state guidelines: Indoor Event Guidelines
Outdoor Event Guidelines
Restaurant Guidelines Temporary Outdoor Structures for Restaurants and Event Guidelines
Personal Service Guidelines (Spas)
Personal Recreation Guidelines (Pools & Hot Tubs)
Short Term Rentals
Thank you to CHLA for providing this information and your hard work!
We are the premier mountain resort company in the world and a leader in luxury, destination-based tr
Employers Council is here to help. As the leading provider of employment law, HR consulting, trainin