To Our Vail Golf Club Partners,
Thank you for referring your guests to the Vail Golf Club! We have enjoyed a busy and successful 2020 season so far while adhering to county guidelines intended to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Given the current Eagle County Black Diamond Phase protocols, we wanted to remind guests of some important rules in place that allow us to keep the Vail Golf Course open. With your help, golfers will arrive at the course with expectations in place and ready to enjoy a great day of golf!
- The Vail Golf Club requires a reservation to use the driving range. Please call 970-479-2260, ext. 1 to make a reservation on the day of play, or visit vailgolf.com to reserve in advance.
- Tee times must be made in advance online at vailgolf.com or by calling the golf pro shop at 970-479-2260. We cannot accommodate walk-ins.
- Face coverings are required for the pro shop, the Grill on the Gore restaurant and at the starter area.
- Golfers may arrive only 30 minutes before their reserved tee time.
- We are currently only accepting credit cards for payment.
- We will limit the number of people in the golf shop to eight (8) at a time to adhere to social distancing rules.
- Social distancing protocols will be required while visiting and playing the Vail Golf Club. Golfers who choose not to follow social distancing protocols will be asked to leave the property.
In addition to the list above, the following information and protocols should be helpful to you when talking about the Vail Golf Club with your guests:
- Range balls for warm up cost $5 per basket.
- Please call 24 hours in advance to cancel your tee time.
- The Grill on the Gore restaurant is open daily from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- The driving range closes on Wednesdays at 5 p.m. for maintenance.
- All season passes must be purchased in advance at vailgolf.com. Season pass restrictions are in effect.
- Bunker rakes, water coolers, ball washers and trash cans have been removed from the course. Coolers, towels, tees and sand bottles are also removed from the golf carts.
- Modified cups on the course are in play so the flagstick is not touched.
- Walking is encouraged as carts are limited.
- The starter building has food and drinks available for purchase.
We look forward to seeing you and your guests on the golf course soon and thank you for communicating this important information to them. For more information on the course, restaurant and clubhouse, visit vailgolf.com. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at 970-479-2260 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your support, Vail Golf Club Staff