Vail woman sick after carbon monoxide leak

11th January, 2016 by

By scott miller

VAIL — Vail Fire and Emergency Services responded to a report of a carbon monoxide alarm in a four-unit residential building on Chamonix Lane Jan. 8 at around 4:30 p.m.. One of the occupants of the Chamonix Chalets reported feeling ill and sought medical attention. She was found to have carbon monoxide in her bloodstream. The occupant stated that her in-home detector had been registering consistent readings of 30 to 50 parts per million of carbon monoxide for several weeks.Firefighters donned protective equipment and entered the unit to check for the presence of carbon monoxide. Using a detection meter, firefighters …

Source:: Vail Daily Feed



Vail Resorts

We are the premier mountain resort company in the world and a leader in luxury, destination-based tr