Event Sales & Reservation Manager at Bol
The Sales & Event Manager is responsible for generating revenue and should be dedicated to providing superior customer service and anticipating guest’s needs and possess strong communication, conflict resolution, and leadership skills.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Actively follow up on all inquiries and contacts in a timely manner, not to exceed 48 hours.
- Responsible for communicating clear instructions to banquet team to execute all high volume events: chart dining room table configurations, wine stations, photo booths, etc. to be individualized for each group, expediting of plated, family-style or buffet food from the kitchen to guests and ensures ultimate guest satisfaction and correct food volumes.
- Run weekly BEO meetings-communication with FOH & BOH staff on all event menus, allergies, and timelines.
- Maintenance of all event reservations in Tripleseat & SevenRooms.
- Conduct sales tours, tastings, and planning meetings with interested parties.
- Resolves client complaints, answer questions, provides guidance throughout actual events as needed.
- Assist with marketing strategies to build up off-season business
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Minimum 2 years of event sales experience (required)
- Minimum 2 years of restaurant experience (preferred)
- Solid understanding of sales
- Innovative and creative, willing to try new things
- Excellent communicational skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to successfully deal with difficult situations and personalities
- Ability to be flexible and successful in a constantly changing work environment
Skills and Experiences
Contact: Amanda Zinn