VALIDITY:December 1, 2018 - December 31, 2018'
TYPE: Permanent SALARY: $50,000+/year (base, plus commissions and benefits)
Summary of the business:
This newly constructed gallery will introduce luxury, high-street shoppers to exclusive and rare gems stones and minerals. Sales staff will help new and established clients identify and reach their collecting goals by creating tailor-made collecting strategies that will provide the highest level of satisfaction, both psychologically and as an appreciable asset class. Great effort is put into guiding collectors in their acquisitions so that the final result is a collection that is cohesive, refined, and even greater than the sum of the parts.
• Maintaining sales and customer information
• Developing a customer base
• Selling (40 – 50 hours per week) to high dollar shoppers. A polished and sharp professional with prior experience working with this type of clientele is a requirement.
• Familiarity with gems and minerals is a HUGE plus, but interest and eagerness to learn will suffice.
• Keeping the store neat and tidy.
–As this is a new location, candidates must be prepared for a dynamic environment with consistent changes from the start. Flexibility is key to success!
–Gallery experience preferred.
–Candidates with sales experience in luxury jewelry retail – i.e. Graff, Tiffany, Bulgari, Cartier, Harry Winston, Hermes, etc. preferred.
— College degree preferred.
***MUST live in the Vail, CO area full-time. This is a year-round, full-time position, open 7 days per week.Contact: Clearpoint, www.clearpointco.com, (713) 779 4626