Sprinkler quickly quashes kitchen fire

10th November, 2015 by

By scott miller

VAIL — Vail Fire and Emergency Services crews responded to the report of a fire in the kitchen at Manor Vail Lodge in the early morning hours of Nov. 10.The initial alarm was transmitted to Vail Public Safety Communications Center around 1:30 a.m. A fire engine from the Vail Village fire station arrived in just less than five minutes. Additionally, an engine from the West Vail station and Vail Police officers arrived shortly thereafter. Upon arrival crews determined that a fire in a bag of cleaning rags in the kitchen of the Lord Gore restaurant had ignited. The fire was …

Source:: Vail Daily Feed



Vail Resorts

We are the premier mountain resort company in the world and a leader in luxury, destination-based tr