Early-morning chimney fire damages home in Edwards

5th March, 2015 by

By Edward Stoner

AVON — Firefighters extinguished a fire at an Edwards home early Thursday morning.At about 12:30 a.m., the Eagle River Fire Protection District was dispatched to a single family residence on Gold Dust Drive in Edwards for a report of a chimney fire. Crews noted heavy smoke from the street, and upon entering the home, discovered flames throughout the ceiling of the structure. The single occupant was uninjured and reported that the fire started in the area of the fireplace.Crews immediately established a hose connection with the hydrant across the street, and were able to knock down the fire within 10 …

Source:: Vail Daily Feed



Vail Resorts

We are the premier mountain resort company in the world and a leader in luxury, destination-based tr