Firefighters quickly douse fire at Arrowhead residence in Edwards

20th November, 2014 by

By Randy Wyrick

EDWARDS — A gas grill left on sparked a house fire in Arrowhead. At about 6:30 p.m. on Monday, firefighters from the Eagle River Fire Protection District were called to a structure fire at a single-family residence. Crews arrived to find an exterior wall ablaze, with flames pushing into the home’s interior. The fire was extinguished before it could move to the roof or other areas of the home, said Tracy LeClair, public information officer with the fire district. The fire appears to have started in the siding of the building, next to a propane grill that had accidentally been …

Source:: Vail Daily Feed



Vail Resorts

We are the premier mountain resort company in the world and a leader in luxury, destination-based tr