Outbreak at Oscar’s of Breckenridge leaves 16 with salmonella poisoning

9th August, 2016 by

By Kaeli Subberwal

Sixteen employees and patrons at a popular Breckenridge taco bar came down with salmonella poisoning in July. This outbreak led Summit County health officials to shut down the restaurant until the issue was addressed — a process that took six days.Morgan Stovall had been working at Oscar’s of Breckenridge for only three shifts when the health inspectors arrived. “I guess we knew we were getting a health inspection,” she said, “but we thought they would just come in and make sure we were using gloves and everything; but that health inspector came in with someone higher up who deals with …

Source:: Vail Daily Feed



Vail Resorts

We are the premier mountain resort company in the world and a leader in luxury, destination-based tr