Fire damages home in Vail Golf Course area

By Edward Stoner

VAIL — A fire in a residence on Ptarmigan Road in the Golf Course neighborhood was quickly contained Monday night. At approximately 9:20 p.m., Vail Fire and Emergency Services was dispatched to investigate an odor in a residence at 1027 Ptarmigan Road. The odor was reported by the residents, who had just returned home. Upon arrival, crews found a small fire burning in the ceiling of the second floor. The first arriving crew requested a structure fire response, which brought three additional fire engines and a ladder truck to the scene. The crew was able to quickly contain the fire …

Source:: Vail Daily Feed