Small house fire doused quickly by Vail firefighters

3rd June, 2015 by

By Randy Wyrick

VAIL — A handful of guests were evacuated from a Lionshead hotel for a couple hours, as Vail firefighters doused a small blaze that started in one of the unit’s mechanical room.At 8:15 p.m. Tuesday, Vail firefighters responded to a call from the Lodge at Lionshead, where some combustible items — pillows and paper — caught fire. They were stored in a mechanical closet of one of the units, next to a heat source, said Mark Novak, Vail fire chief.In that closet were also things like paint thinner and paint, Novak said.“If it had ignited those items, it could have …

Source:: Vail Daily Feed



Vail Resorts

We are the premier mountain resort company in the world and a leader in luxury, destination-based tr