Your membership investment helps us to help you and improve the overall business climate in Vail.
In return you will receive:
- Regular business and community networking events.
- Chamber seminars, workshops and other educational programs
- Free listing on our new web site with a link to your business or organization.
- Media credits provided by the Vail Daily and NRC Broadcasting.
- Business referrals
- Promotional opportunities in the VCBA’s communication to its members.
- Special member rates for other business to business promotions.
- The opportunity for you to place information about your business or organization in our office and at trade shows.
- Representation and advocacy at Town Council Meetings and other relevant meetings such as parking committee meetings, Vail Local Marketing District meetings, Vail Economic Advisory Council meetings and others.
- TV8 complimentary interview for new members
- KZYR discounted Weather Sponsorship (“This weather report is brought to you by…”)
Subject to Change
As a part of its mission of Cooperation, Collaboration, and Communication, the Vail Chamber of Business Association is proud to help local and state-wide businesses host events and educational forums. The VCBA regularly collaborates with businesses and non-profit organizations to enhance the Vail community through education and charity.
BB&B First Annual Golf Tournament:
VCBA host the “Businesses, Bogeys, and Bragging Rights” Golf Tournament in support of the Vail Recreation District’s Tom Slaughter Memorial Grant. This scholarship helps local in-need children participate in VRD camps and programs. The VCBA is dedicated to supporting the Vail community.
The Vail Chamber of Business and Association is proud to partner with the Vail Valley Partnership in supporting the tradition of offering discounted ski and snowboard passes to local business owners and employees. In order to qualify for the Merchant Pass you must be affiliated with a business that is a member with either the VCBA or VVP.
Vail-Beaver Creek Restaurant Week
$20.19 Restaurant Week is scheduled for May 2019 and September 27- October 6, 2019. More info at www.diningataltitude.com