- Building and executing an effective business plan
- Creating vision and values
- Goal setting
- Identifying strategies and tactics
- Developing ownership
- Increase probability of achieving desired results
- Improve teamwork and synergy
- Greater confidence and commitment to organizational goals
- September 1: Leading an Effective Meeting
- August 4: People Development; Conducting One on Ones
- July 7: Time Management; Planning and Using Your Time Effectively
- June 2: Improving Performance Through Effective and Organizational Decision Making
- May 8: Getting Results; Individual and Organizational Goal Achievement
- April 10: Building and Executing an Effective Business Plan
- May 5: Improving Performance; Effective Individual and Organizational Decision Making
- June 2: Time Management; Planning and Using Your Time Effectively
- July 7: People Development; Conducting Effective One-on-Ones
- August 4: Leading an Effective Meeting
Come have some fun and support local youth! Proceeds from BB&B go to the VRD’s Tom Slaughter Jr. Memorial Youth Recreation Grant. This grant ensures that all school aged children in our community have the opportunity to attend year round VRD programs such as daily science camps and sports camps. The cost is $500 per 4 person team, or $125 per individual.
Its almost that time of year, the 2nd Annual Business Bogies and Bragging Rights charity golf tournament!! This cant miss event is hosted by the VCBA and Vail Recreation District and proceeds from the tournament will benefit the Tom Slaughter Jr Memorial Fund.
Come join us on Friday, AUGUST 21st at the Vail Golf Club for a round of golf with food, drinks, silent auction/raffle and tons of fun!
If you are interested in registering a team, contact the VCBA at: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send over registration materials.